FrOGs (Friends of Gilmont)
Services, Retreats, Dining, Request Info
Ministry, Register, Employment
Gilmont’s mission is to offer a place where people can grow in mind, body, and spirit by experiencing God’s love.
Gilmont has experienced growth and change over time, and though are still a place of ministry summer camps and retreats, our scope goes beyond our Presbyterian heritage in order to engage a larger Christian community. Gilmont is:
- developing new spiritual formation program offerings
- serving special-needs campers and their families through the ministry of Circle of Friends;
- hosting various Christian, families’ and nonprofit’s retreats and conferences;
- providing Outdoor School which engages public schools in meeting their educational goals for students through residential and day programs;
- helping change lives through the camp experience.
Gilmont remains a simple, beautiful site with the benefit of comfortable accommodations and a beautiful Conference/Retreat Center. The kitchen staff is committed to serving delicious meals and sees accommodating special diet needs as part of our ministry.
Our Prayer: That everyone would leave Gilmont reborn, spiritually nourished, refreshed or revived, having experienced God and having been served in love.