FrOGs (Friends of Gilmont)
Services, Retreats, Dining, Request Info
Ministry, Register, Employment
FrOGs (Friends Of Gilmont)
Volunteer! Be a FrOG (FRiend Of Gilmont)! Bring a group from your church, or come with your family to Gilmont to volunteer. You may choose to come for part or all of the designated time. Work days have been set aside and each weekend we offer “perks” to our volunteers:
August 2014 Offered at the end of summer camp, this weekend helps us transition into retreat season. Weekend Perks include training in clay and art projects .
September 19-20, 2014 Volunteer Perks include training in storytelling.
December 4-6, 2014 Volunteer Perks include Christmas art and decorating by re-purposing items at your church.
Goals for Frog Weekends:
- Dates may have to shift if we have an exclusive use booking on one of these weekends. And, if you don’t see a date that works for you? Call us.
- Fill out our FrOG survey so we can fill out a data base of talents and skills.
- FrOG’s work a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Background checks may be required as part of child protection policies.
- Cost for FrOGs at Gilmont is $9 per meal – lodging is free.